About Me!

Monday 27 October 2014

The Autumn tag!




What's your Favourite thing about Autumn?

I love pretty candles and fairy lights, and I love cosying up under a big blanket watching your fave movie (mines the Breakfast Club). I love going for long walks in the forest and drinking hot chocolate. Oh, and of course I love Halloween!!!!!!

Best autumn make-up product?

No7 stay perfect eyeshadow duo. Its a dark purple/plum and golden colour, and its really autumny and pretty.

Favourite Autumn food/drink?

Hot chocolate, and probably gingerbread!

Favourite shop during Autumn?

My favourite shop in Autumn is accessorize because I love all the pretty bracelets - perfect to wear with Autumn jumpers!

Favourite Autumn scent?

Well, I have a summer perfume and a winter perfume, so I normally wear the winter perfume in Autumn, but my favourite smell would be cinnamon, as it really sums up Autumn for me!

One word that sums up Autumn for you?

Magical!

Favourite Autumn Clothing?

Big chunky knitwear, pinafore dresses and cute scarfs.

Inside or Outside?

Outside, walking through forests in wellies and scarfs!


Hope you enjoyed!
Love
JJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment