About Me!

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Shopping Haul!!!

Hey beauties!!!

So to celebrate the half term I went shopping today, and brought some great things ready for Autumn! Here they are:

Lush Bath Bomb!
So first I went to lush and I brought this gorgeous bath bomb for £3.50. Its got a delicious smell, and although I haven't used it yet, the label says its got a surprise hidden inside! I'll update after I've used it and let you know how it is! 
 


The Pointless Book
So next I went WH Smith and as I was going up to the counter I saw this book, and I knew that I just had to get it. Its written by Alfie Deyes, owner of Pointless Blog, a vlog channel on youtube. The book is full of pointless - but really fun - things to do. It cost £8.99, and I can't wait to fill more in. 
 
Folders
I was thrilled to find these cute folders for £1.99 each. I'm going to use the big pink binder as my Home Economics folder, and the blue one as my homework folder, Its perfect as it has little tabs on the side where I can write each subject on. They both fit in my school bag, and I can't wait to use them in the winter term!!!

Jumper
Finally I went to Primark, and found this adorable jumper for only £7. Its super warm and cosy - perfect for Autumn! Its big chunky knit, with loose stiches, so I brought a light pink top to wear underneath.


Playsuit
This adorable navy blue playsuit (£12 - I think!) is one of my new favourite outfits. I especially love the peter pan collar. The only downside is it doesn't have a zip all the way up the back, so I have to wear a black vest top underneath it.


Pyjamas
These pyjamas are honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen! Their really warm as well, so perfect for cold nights! I can't wait to sunggle up in them whilst watching a movie!
 
 
 
Well that was my fun day shopping! I hope you enjoyed!
 
Love JJ xox

1 comment:

  1. Love the folder, and the playsuit! I love all the things you got! xox

    ReplyDelete