About Me!

Thursday 30 October 2014

Redecorated room!!!!


Aloha my darlings!!!
So today I did something I've been meaning to do for a long time and that's redecorate my room! I finally got round to doing it today, with a little help from the internet, and I am so pleased with the result that I thought I would share some of the organisation and décor ideas that I found particularly helpful.









So my first tip is a décor AND organisation idea. I have hooks on my door, but I mainly keep my bags there, and there's not much space for me to keep my dressing gown there. I decided to put a hook at one end of my bed to keep my dressing gown on, it looks great and means that when I get up its easy for me to slip into my dressing gown!



 
I moved my desk to a different place in my bedroom, and above the desk looked a bit bare, so I decided to arrange some of my favourite birthday cards and posters above it so now there is something for me to look at whilst I'm doing my homework.












A good tip I found was to clear out one of your drawers to keep your make up in. I lined the bottom of the drawer with some pretty paper, and used some old tins and Tupperware boxes to keep my make up in. I definitely find it easier than keeping my make up in a box like a used to, as now the make up is separated from each other.   





 













I brought this wall planner from WH Smith a few months ago, and its a really easy way to keep track of your events. an alternative to this is a calendar.










I set up a small 'study area' in my cupboard, with a timetable and a magazine holder to keep my school books in. I made it look pretty by placing a photo frame I brought from the pound shop on top of a tin of pens.


I hoped you enjoyed this post, I really love my new room and I hope it was helpful to you!
Love JJ xox
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous post! Love your room, it looks great. I've been searching all halftime for your blog and I've finally found it, I mentioned you on my blog, hopefully you get some more readers. You should, you deserve it, this blog has become one of my new favourites! xox

    ReplyDelete